Get answers to your questions. As your attorney, Tim will help you answer the many questions you may have about your legal issues. Some of these questions may include:
● Personal Liability. I am involved in a dispute because I am an owner, officer, director or employee of a company or organization. Can I be held personally liable for the actions that I or others have taken?
● Contract Pitfalls. What terms and provisions in contracts typically cause problems if there is later a dispute between the parties?
● Indemnification & Insurance. I am involved in a dispute because I am an owner, officer, director or employee of a company or organization. Should I have to pay for my own legal fees, settlement, or judgment?
● Independent Counsel. My organization is involved in litigation or inevestigation. Do I need my own attorney or is the company's lawyer good enough?
● Important Employment Terms. I have been asked to become an officer or executive employee of a company or organization. What are the terms & conditions that I should pay attention to?