● Personal Liability. I am involved in a dispute because I am an owner, officer, director or employee of a company or organization. Can I be held personally liable for the actions that I or others have taken?
● Contract Pitfalls. What terms and provisions in contracts typically cause problems if there is later a dispute between the parties?
● Indemnification & Insurance. I am involved in a dispute because I am an owner, officer, director or employee of a company or organization. Should I have to pay for my own legal fees, settlement, or judgment?
● Independent Counsel. My organization is involved in litigation or inevestigation. Do I need my own attorney or is the company's lawyer good enough?
● Important Employment Terms. I have been asked to become an officer or executive employee of a company or organization. What are the terms & conditions that I should pay attention to?
Get answers to your questions. As your attorney, Tim will help you answer the many questions you may have about your legal issues. Some of these questions may include: